New Expansion Valve for Chevrolet Camaro, Camaro Z28, Pontiac Firebird, Firebird Formula, Firebird Trans Am and Firebird Trans Am GT.
You save $18.14
Part # 19044
New A/C Expansion Valve fits the following vehicles:
- Chevrolet Camaro (1993 - 1995) - V6 3.4L System.String
- Chevrolet Camaro (1995) - V6 3.8L System.String
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (1993 - 1995) - V8 5.7L System.String
- Pontiac Firebird (1993 - 1995) - V6 3.4L System.String
- Pontiac Firebird (1995 - 1997) - V6 3.8L System.String
- Pontiac Firebird Formula (1993 - 1995) - V8 5.7L System.String
- Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (1993 - 1995) - V8 5.7L System.String
- Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GT (1994) - V8 5.7L System.String
Block Valve OEM Black - Liquid Inlet = 3/8" O-Ring, Liquid Outlet = 1/2" O-Ring, Suction Inlet = 3/4" O-Ring, Suction Outlet = 3/4" O-Ring, 6C17 Variable Compressor Only
Whether you drive a Car, Truck, Van, or even a John Deer Tractor, all Automotive A/C Systems have an Expansion Device. Narrowing it down, Automotive Air Conditioning Systems will have either an AC Expansion Valve or an AC Orifice Tube; not both. Orifice Tubes should ALWAYS be replaced when the AC System is opened. AC Orifice Tubes are essentially small in-line filters with a mesh screen. The Orifice Tube traps any debris and provides a constant refrigerant flow through the Valve (or tube). In contrast, AC Expansion Valves have moving parts which open and close the valve, to properly meter the refrigerant into the valve and through the AC Evaporator. To help protect the AC Compressor, it is important to always replace the Expansion Valve or Orifice Tube, along with the Refrigerant Accumulator/ Drier; again, doing so maintains your warranty.
Four Seasons: 38804
General Motors: 52477944